First Touch Skills & Development Soccer Program & ECYFL
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SKILLS & CONDITIONING SUMMER SOCCER TRAINING PROGRAM
Designed for the Town Players in Essex County
Since 2014 we have offered a 6 week Summer Training Program (12 session / 21 hour)
Due to Covid and the restrictions in place we were not able to structure a program, till now.
This year’s summer training soccer program will include off ball conditioning,
on ball technical activities along with small sided game play.
This program is for those players who are looking to improve their game, get in shape so they are better prepare for this year’s Fall High School Soccer Season.
Why small sided game play? Small sided game play will help develop great ball skills (1st Touch), quick decision making, player creativity and instinctive movement on and off the ball.
Our coaching staff will structure sessions that will challenge each player individually
(Technically, Tactically, Physically & Psychologically)
All players are challenged to reach beyond their personal goal, each week we will focus on maximum touches on the ball, movement with & without the ball, in addition to soccer fitness & conditioning.
Off the ball training sessions:
- Sessions will focus on coordination, agility, quickness, sustained speed, explosive power, and functional strength. We will focus on joint movement, balance and muscle flexibility, significant for a soccer player.
- All training sessions will be designed to both push and pull each athlete. Sometimes young athletes need a boost and sometimes they need to be dragged out of their comfort zone.
On the ball training sessions:
- All sessions will consist of lots of touches "repetition" always instructing to use proper technique.
- Our goal is for all players to improve their command of the ball, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground and in the air. "Not the Ball controlling you"
- Help create more explosive players by concentrating on the first touch, speed of control & speed of mind.
Start date: Monday – August 24, 2020 / End date: Wednesday - September 9, 2020
Location: Thorpe Field, Danvers
Program cost: $85.00
Warm up, Conditioning, Technical Activity & Small Sided - 4:30pm to 6:30
Warm up, Light Conditioning, Tactical Activity & Small Sided - 4:00pm to 5:30
To register please visit www.ecyfl.org
click on the registration link and then select 2020 High School Girls Summer Program
For more information please contact:
If for any reason you request a refunded your refund will be prorated and you will be charged a $25.00 cancelation fee to cover administration & transaction fees