First Touch Soccer Skills & Development / Essex County Futsal
WINTER SKILLS SOCCER TRAINING
“To be a better player tomorrow you need to work hard today”
Looking for a winter training soccer program for your son or daughter this winter at very reasonable pricing?
This season will be our 8th year. Our training sessions are designed to challenge each player individually (technically and tactically) teaching the players the proper technique so they the player are controlling the ball and telling the ball what to do quicker. (Not the ball controlling the player). Developing a good foundation takes time; we all learn best when we have the opportunity to Listen, Watch and then Do. This happens at practice, taught by a qualified coach not during game play.
All sessions are at Danvers Indoor Sports
Age Groups: Girls: PreK to HS / Boy’s: PreK to Grade 7/8
· Each week our coaching staff will structure sessions that will challenge each player individually
- All sessions will consist of lots of touches "repetition" always instructing to use proper technique.
- Our goal is to get all players to have more command of the ball, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground & in the air. "Not the Ball controlling you"
- A good first touch, speed of control & speed of mind will help create smart player. “THINKERS”
- Help create more explosive players by concentrating on the first touch and speed of control.
We do have a registration limit so please sign up NOW
Each year space is a problem; at the younger ages we are able to accept more players where at the older ages we need to lower the amount of players due to field space.
To register please visit www.ecyfl.org (go to online registeration on the left hand menu)
Cost: $160.00 (16 Total Training Sessions) Includes training sessions and training T-shirt
Dates (Saturday Mornings): November 17, 2018 - March 30, 2019 (No sessions on 12-29-18 & 2-23-19)
Location: Danvers Indoor Sports
8:00am: Pre K / K / Grade 3/4 Boys (U10) / Grade 3/4 Girls (U10) / Grade 5-8 Boys (U12/U14)
9:00am: Grade 1/2 Girls (U8) / Grade 5/6 Girls (U12)
10:00am: Grade 1/2 Boys (U8) / Grade 7/8+ Girls (U14/HS)
Danvers First Touch Coach Staff: Michael Blanch / Edgar de Leon, M.Ed. / Bryan Lee / Nate Lamar / Eric Chajon / assistance from many High School players.
General Information or Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Blanch email@example.com or Edgar de Leon firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you request a refunded your refund will be prorated and you will be charged a $25.00 cancelation fee to cover administration & transaction fees.